One excellent feature is the ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. With no body, it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 R gives you even more control and perfect results. Another key feature is the newly developed spacer wedge. It stands out in front of the saw blade, provides safety and guarantees precise positioning in existing saw cuts. There is also an extended angle setting and a dual display for cutting depth adjustment. This ensures even more precision and easy operation. Overall the best circular saw we have ever made.
- For high-quality working results: The guide rail guarantees clean, splinter-free cuts. The TS 55 R is fitted with guide jaws that do not require tools to be adjusted, in order to enable the saw to operate without any inaccuracy.
- The spring-loaded guide wedge runs in front of the saw blade to prevent it from jamming and makes it easier to insert the blade in existing joints.
- Easy to read and adjust: The dual cutting depth scale for working with or without a guide rail. With extra-large font and fine adjustment feature to perform accurate plunge cuts.
- With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail it is even possible to saw on both sides without splinters. Advantage: No rework and considerably less workpiece waste.
- Work adapted to the material. The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade in no time at all. This way, you are always working with the right saw blade and sawing at a speed adapted to the material.
- Perfect adaptation to the working material, controlled speed and temperature monitoring. The quick-acting brake improves safety by stopping the saw blade in seconds.
- The extractor connector, which can be rotated by 360°, makes it exceptionally easy to adjust the dust extractor to suit the working position.
- The angles 0° and 45° can be selected directly using the locking positions. Undercuts from -1° to 47° are also possible with the extended adjustment option.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
- Power Lead Type: Plug-it Lead
- Bevel Angle Range: -1° to 47°
- Cutting Depth: 0 mm – 55 mm
- Cutting Depth at 45°: 43 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 27 mm / 36 mm